As part of its programs for Moroccans living abroad, aimed at preserving and strengthening the national identity of the younger generation, the Ministry of foreign affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Living Abroad, Department of Moroccans Living Abroad, organizes, in Tangier, the 14th edition of the Summer University from July 22nd to August 1st, 2023.
About 300 young Moroccan students living abroad, aged between 18 and 25 will attend the university.
The program objectives
- Provide an academic space to exchange experiences between the young participants and identify their concerns in host countries.
- Propose realistic and concrete working methods to strengthen the relationship between young participants and Morocco at all levels.
- To aware the young participants of the economical, political and socio-cultural changes, and investment opportunities in Morocco.
- Contribute to the influence of Morocco abroad and highlight the Moroccan cultural values based on dialogue, tolerance and respect of others.
- Promote the immaterial heritage and the assets that characterize the different regions of Morocco.
- Provide the young participants of the necessary tools to defend the Moroccan interests.
The candidate to the summer university should be :
- Of Moroccan origin
- Holder of high school degree in the host country.
- Aged between 18 and 25 years.
- A current student.
- Has never participated in the previous editions of cultural Universities.
The registration file must contain the following documents:
- The Application form : to fill in online on the website : www.marocainsdumonde.gov.ma
- A copy of high school degree.
- A copy student card or school certificate.
- A copy of the student’s transcript (or other school records) from the last year of study.
- A copy of passport.
- A copy of Moroccan identity card.
- A copy of the insurance document covering the period of the event, in case the candidate is shortlisted.
- Application deadline: May 29th, 2023.
- All fees including accommodation, catering, transportation, and airline tickets are covered by the Department.
The selection will be made by the Department’s committee according to the above criteria and the final results will be communicated by Email to all candidates.
For more information, contact us, from Monday to Friday (9a.m – 5 p.m), on the following numbers:
00212 5 37 77 65 88 / 00212 5 37 77 65 64 / 00212 5 37 77 95 59
Or by E-mail: