As part of the accompaniment and support for projects carried out by associations working for Moroccans residing abroad, the Ministry Delegate to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Living Abroad, in charge of Moroccans residing abroad, announces the launch of the submission of applications from associations working for Moroccans residing abroad and acting in the fields and thematic areas mentioned below. Each association with a project must submit its application directly to the diplomatic and consular representations of the Kingdom on which the association’s headquarters depend during the period from September 11, 2020 to November 11, 2020.
Projects can be co-financed by the Ministry if they are linked at one of the following areas:
- school support for the children of Moroccans residing abroad who are in difficulty at school;
- the accompaniment of young Moroccans or of Moroccan origin residing abroad;
- the accompaniment of certain categories in difficult situations such as prisoners and women;
- the promotion of Moroccan culture in host countries for the benefit of young Moroccans abroad;
- the promotion of the situation of Moroccan women residing abroad including the new generation;
- the promotion of coexistence and the mobilization of Moroccan skills.
Constitution and presentation of the application file
Associations are invited to download the “Grant Application Form” from the official website of the Ministry in charge of Moroccans residing abroad: www.marocainsdumonde.gov.ma, section “Moroccans of the World/Partnerships with MdM Associations”.
This completed grant application, together with a copy of the administrative file and the legal status of the association (whose composition is mentioned under the same heading) must be deposited with the consular district, at least four months before the planned start date of the project, bearing in mind that the last deadline for receipt of grant applications is December 11, 2020.
Incomplete grant applications cannot be submitted to the Eligibility Committee for consideration.
For more information, you can consult the “Specifications for partnership with associations working for the benefit of Moroccans residng abroad” on the website of this Ministry: www.marocainsdumonde.gov.ma or contact the Directorate of Communication and Mobilization of Skills of Moroccans of the World of the Ministry by phone: +212 537 682 043 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associations working in favor of Moroccans residing abroad are required to comply exclusively with the “Terms and conditions for partnership with associations working in favor of Moroccans living abroad” downloadable from the website of the Ministry;
- Any application for a grant that does not meet all the eligibility criteria will be automatically rejected;
- Any grant application that does not include all the requested documents or that does not respect the deadline for the reception of applications will be automatically rejected.