Answers to frequently asked questions
– Who could access the territory?
- All Moroccan citizens abroad .
- All foreigners residing in Morocco (holders of residence permits) .
- Diplomats accredited to Morocco and/or those newly assigned, and their family members.
– Who could leave the territory?
- Moroccan nationals residing abroad and their families.
- Foreigners residing or not residing in Morocco, and their families.
- Moroccan students enrolled in universities abroad, holders of long-stay visas (D or equivalent).
– Which persons will exceptionally need authorization to leave the territory?
- Students newly enrolled abroad (long-stay visa), or those who have not been granted a residence permit.
- Persons who have been granted a family reunion visa.
- People traveling for medical reasons.
- Moroccan nationals with a Type D long-stay visa without a residence card.
– Which are the competent authorities authorized to issue permits?
- Authorizations for these persons are issued by the Prefecture or Province.
– What are the possible access routes?
- The return is possible by air (exclusively the companies RAM and Al Arabia).
- By sea (only via the ports of #Sète in #France and #Gênes in #Italy) .
– What are the conditions of access to the national territory?
- Be in possession of a valid Moroccan passport or foreign passport, accompanied by a residence card or CNIE .
- Present, at registration, a negative PCR test within 48 hours, and a serological test.
– Can I buy my ticket from any airline company?
- Only tickets purchased from Royal Air Maroc and Air Arabia are valid.
– Do PCR and serological tests only concern the return flight?
- By plane or by boat, both tests must be performed: PCR (48 hours before) and a serological test.
– What to do in the case of those using the ports of Sète (France) and Genoa (Italy), and whose test validity exceeded 48 hours during the road trip?
In this case an additional PCR test will be performed on board (mobile screening units).
In addition to our numbers which are :
– The Call Center (+212.537.66.33.00) and the Crisis Unit (+212.666.89.11.05, +212.662.01.34.36, +212.537.67.6218), within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Residing Abroad.
-The Ministry of Health has made the Allo device available at the following number 0801004747 for any other question related to health issues.