As part of its programs For Moroccans living abroad, aimed at preserving and strengthening the national identity of the younger generation, the Ministry of foreign affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Department of Moroccans Living Abroad, organizes, in Tangier, The 13th edition of the Summer University From July 18th to 27th, 2022.
About 50 young Moroccan students living abroad, aged between 18 and 25 will attend the university.
The program objectives
- To provide a space for exchange of experiences between young Moroccans Living abroad;
- To identify closely the concerns of young Moroccans abroad;
- To propose realistic and concrete working methods to strengthen the relationship between young people abroad and Morocco at all levels;
- To convey Moroccan cultural values based on dialogue, tolerance and respect of others ;
- To facilitate the integration of young Moroccans in their countries of residence;
- To be aware of the socio-economical and political changes, tourism development, and investment opportunities in Morocco ;
- To promote the immaterial heritage and the assets that abounds the different regions of Morocco ;
- To give a better image of Morocco in the host countries.
The candidate to the summer university should be :
- Of Moroccan origin;
- Holder of high school degree in the host country;
- Aged between 18 and 25 years;
- A current student ;
- Has never participated in the previous editions of cultural Universities.
- Application deadline: June 12th, 2022;
- All fees including accommodation, catering, transportation in Morocco, and aireline tickets are covered by the Ministry.
The registration file must contain the following documents:
- The Application form : to fill in online on the website : https://marocainsdumonde.gov.ma/en/university-application-form/;
- A copy of high school degree ;
- A copy student card or school certificate ;
- A copy of the student’s transcript (or other school records) from the last year of study ;
- A copy of passport;
- A copy of the insurance document.
- A copy of Moroccan identity card.
- A copy of the consular card.
The selection will be made by a Department’s committee and the final results will be communicated by Email to all candidates.
For more information, would contact us, from Monday to Friday (9a.m – 5 p.m), on the following numbers:
00212 5 37 77 65 88 / 00212 5 37 77 65 64 / 00212 5 37 77 95 59
Or by E-mail: