Given the exceptional circumstances facing the world and caused by the Covid 19 epidemic, and as part of its cultural offer for 2020, the Minister Delegate in Charge of Moroccans Living Abroad, organize the 3rd edition of the Spring University, in “virtual” form on April 10th to 11th, 2021.
Objectives and expected results :
- Provide a space for the exchange of expertise and experiences between young Moroccans living abroad and their counterparts in Morocco.
- Identify Closely the concerns of young Moroccans abroad.
- Propose realistic and concrete working methods to strengthen the relationship between young moroccans living abroad and their country of origin Morocco at all levels.
- Transmit Moroccan civilizational values based on dialogue, tolerance and respect for other.
- Facilitate the integration of young Moroccans in the countries of residence.
- Contribute to improving the image of Morocco and the influence of its culture in the countries of residence.
- Raise awareness among young Moroccans living abroad of socio-economic and political developments in Morocco.
- Discover the economic and tourist advantages of Morocco and its development opportunities.
Target population and conditions of participation :
Young Moroccans living abroad: students aged between 18 and 25 years, holders of a high school degree in the countries of residence and who have not previously participated in previous editions of cultural universities.
The application file is composed of :
- The application form to be completed online at: www.marocainsdumonde.gov.ma;
2. A copy of high school degree in the host country;
3. A copy of the student card or school certificate;
4. A copy of the Moroccan national identity card.
Registration deadline: March 30th, 2021.
- Applications are examined by a selection committee at the Ministry according to the criteria specified above.
- For more information, please contact the Ministry from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m to 5 p.m, on the following numbers: 00212 537 77 95 59 // 00212 537 77 65 64 or via the E-mail address: email@example.com